AOMrecord is an audio streaming recorder that records music from internet like PANDORA, Slacker, Spotify, last.fm, Rhapsody, Jango, LAUNCHcast, AccuRadio, LIVE365, cmt, Winamp, musicload, Jango, Rhapsody and many other sources. With AOMrecord you are able to record any kind of audio data that your sound card plays. Legally and with CD quality. Tags the recordings with artist, title, album and genre. Album cover images are stored, too, if available. Splits tracks perfectly with silence detection. Burn your CD with your favorite titles! Load your MP3 player or your mobile phone with your very personal songs! You can store the recorded data in the common formats WAV, WMA, MP3, Ogg Vorbis and AAC. Quality and compression rate may be selected freely. AOMrecord includes an assistant for easy startup.
For listeners outside US there is a proxy available to access radio stations that are locked for listening in other countries
(like Pandora, Slacker and others).
- Can be used by beginners, no experience is required!
- Download and try the program for free!
- Great to discover new music!
- Prepare your personal hit list for your MP3 player!
- Quick recording of current song!
- Absolutely legal!
- A Windows compatible PC with a minimum clock frequency of 400 MHz and approx. 256 MB memory.
- An up-to-date version of Microsoft Windows.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or a newer version.
Screenshots are not available currently.
Up-to-date Windows, 512 MB